用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【大学申请】→ 主题:英国考文垂大学针对新型冠状病毒的问题解答

字体:    回复
英国考文垂大学针对新型冠状病毒的问题解答
86scot(2020/3/17 11:06:52)  点击:54981  回复:0  IP:116.* * *
If you are thinking of applying to study with us, or currently have an offer to study:
如果你正在考虑申请考文垂大学课程,或者已经持有考文垂大学录取通知书:

1.    The visa application centres in my country are closed and I haven’t got my visa yet. How will this affect me being able to enroll on my Pre-Sessional English course or main programme in May 2020?
目前我还没有获得签证由于签证中心的关闭,如果我来不及前往今年5月前往英国语言班或正课注册该怎么办?

If you are unable to apply for your visa to come to the UK before the deadline to meet offer letter and CAS conditions, we will honour your offer for our September 2020 intake.
如果你无法在相关课程截至报道之前拿到签证,我们将会提供2020年9月入学课程。

2.    Will the University extend the deadline for meeting entry requirements to students who cannot get a visa?
由于当前特殊时期,学校会为无法及时获得签证的学生延迟申请条件的满足时间么?

We will do everything we can to help students enrol in the nearest intake without jeopardising their academic experience. We will be as flexible as possible, including supporting visa applications until the latest viable date whilst ensuring students are set up for success.
我们将竭尽所能帮助学生报读最近的入学课程,尽可能减少对学生造成的影响。我们将尽可能提供学生灵活入学时间,我们将在签证申请开放之前提供学生最大限度的帮助,确保学生都能成功入学。

For students who hold an offer to join us in May 2020 from China, the last date we will issue a CAS letter is Thursday 07 May. After this date, we will continue to support students as much as possible on a case-by-case basis.
针对持有今年5月入学offer的中国学生,学校最晚会在5月7日(周四)发出CAS。之后,学校会密切关注学生申请,根据每个学生的不同情况给予具体安排。

If a super priority visa service is available to you, we advise you choose this.
学校会建议学生选择优先签证办理服务。密切关注签证中心的营业时间,择优选择最近的签证办事处。

3.    When is the latest enrolment date for Pre-sessional English courses?
语言班最晚的报道日期是什么时候?

The table below shows the last day of enrolment for all of our upcoming PSE intakes:
如下表格显示语言课的最晚报道时间:

Coventry University

5 week PSE for May 2020 intake
Last enrolment date:Monday 16 March 2020

30 week PSE for January 2021 intake
Last enrolment date:Monday 30 March 2020

15 week PSE for September 2020 intake
Last enrolment date:Monday 11 May 2020

10 week PSE for September 2020 intake
Last enrolment date:Monday 22 June 2020

5 week PSE for September 2020 intake
Last enrolment date:Monday 27 July 2020

Coventry University London

15 week PSE for September 2020 intake
Last enrolment date:Monday 04 May 2020

10 week PSE for September 2020 intake
Last enrolment date:Monday 08 June 2020

5 week PSE for September 2020 intake
Last enrolment date:Monday 13 July 2020

We are looking to significantly scale up our Coventry University English Tests. We are also looking to introduce and deliver Pre-Sessional English courses in a number of cities across China. In the meantime, if you require an additional 0.5 IELTS (or equivalent), you may be interested in completing our online PSE course part-time over a period of 14 weeks.
我们正在考虑举办多场英语内侧考试,并且会在中国多个城市开设考文垂大学语言班。如果你的雅思成绩差0.5分(或其它等效成绩),你可以选择参加我们线上的为期大约14周语言课程(part-time)

4.    What alternative English test can I take if my IELTS centre is closed?
如果雅思考试中心关闭,有哪些可替代的英语考试证明么?

The Home Office have not changed their English requirements for visas below degree level. However, if you are studying a degree level course, we accept a range of robust English language qualifications equivalent to IELTS. These will be assessed in your application, but include the following:
如果你正准备就读本科课程,我们接受如下几种相对应的英语语言考试证明:
•    考文垂大学语言内侧
•    PTE英语考试
•    托福
•    Coventry University English Test
•    Pearson PTE
•    TOEFL
Depending on where you studied, your high school qualification may be considered.
If you have taken a recent English language test, please send your results to your Admissions Manager for review.
此外,取决于你的学习地点,我们也可能需要考虑你的高中文凭。如果近期你有参加过英语考试,也请一并提交你的考试结果。我们的招生官会进行审核。

5.    How can I book onto a Coventry University English Test?
我应该如何预订考文垂大学英语内测考试?

You can view details of our upcoming CUETs and book here.

Once government restrictions in China are lifted, our aim is to hold CUETs in 15 cities, making it easier for students to participate. The cities we are hoping to visit are Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Changsha, Xiamen, Hefei, Ji’nan and Tsingtao. Please note, dates and locations of the tests may be subject to change in response to the latest guidance relating to COVID-19.

一旦疫情缓解城市解禁,我们将尽可能安排中国十余个城市巡回内测场次。内测考试巡回待定城市:北京 上海 广州 深圳 成都 西安 郑州 南京 杭州 长沙 厦门 合肥 济南/青岛 武汉 (根据疫情情况) 等。

6.    My university is closed due to COVID-19. I will be unable to take my exams and my graduation date might be postponed. Will this affect my ability to get a CAS letter from Coventry University?
由于疫情缘故,大学还处于关闭状态。考试和毕业日期都有可能被延后。请问这会影响我拿到考文垂大学的CAS么?

In order to release a CAS letter, we need your final academic transcripts and confirmation of award. If you are unable to provide the required documents in time to join your chosen intake, we can defer your entry to a later intake. We have intakes in January, May and September, so we can offer more flexibility than many other UK institutions. If you cannot provide the required documents in time, we will honour your offer for a future intake.
如果你不能及时提供成绩单和毕业证,我们将会考虑为你延迟入学。考文垂大学拥有灵活的入学时间,分别是1月,5月和9月。你可以在这三个入学月份选择合适的入学时间。

7.    Is it still safe to come to the UK to study?
来英国上学现在安全么?

Yes. The safety, health and wellbeing of our students is our top priority. We are accepting applications as usual. To reassure you and your parents, we are following the lead of experts to help reduce spread of the virus, and to take care of anyone that may be potentially at risk.
是的。考文垂大学以学术的安全,健康和福祉为首要任务。在此期间我们照常接受申请。为了广大学生和家长放心,我们将遵循专家的带领,尽最大努力降低肺炎病毒带来的潜在危险和传播。

The UK is proud to have one of the best public healthcare systems in the world, so we’re confident that we are well prepared to minimise the impact to anyone who is in the country over the next few months.
英国拥有世界权威的公共医疗保障体系。我们有信心做好充分准备,降低未来几个月内潜在的影响。

We will do everything we can to make sure that students are still able to enroll on our courses this year. If we need to make any changes to courses, processes, deadlines or entry requirements, we will do so in the best interests of students and their families, and will keep them informed as quickly and comprehensively as we can.
同时我们将竭尽所能,确保今年报读考文垂大学的学生都能顺利入学。如有必要,我们会根据学生和家长的切身需求,对课程进行相应的调整,也会第一时间在各个平台发布通知,确保学生能够全面了解详情。

8.   How is the virus impacting the experience of current students?
新型冠状病毒对于现在正在就读的学生有什么影响?
Life on campus is continuing as normal across all of our study locations. Our students are continuing to receive high-quality teaching, access our state-of-the-art facilities and enjoy their student experience.
目前考文垂大学的课程学习以及校园生活都照常进行。同时学校正在密切关注最新动态,根据英国公共卫生部(PHE)以及NHS的最新建议,采取如下一系列预防措施:

We have recently introduced a range of precautionary measures in line with the latest expert advice. These include:
• Postponing or cancelling all international field trips and reviewing all UK field trips.
• Suspending all graduation ceremonies scheduled for March and April, while ensuring degrees are awarded as normal. Celebrations will be re-arranged later in the year.
• 延期或取消所有的跨国交流访问活动,并重新评估英国境内的交流访问活动。
• 暂停原定于今年3月和4月举行的毕业典礼,同时为了确保学生正常授予学位证书,相关的活动安排会在之后予以重新安排。
We are constantly assessing available information from relevant official bodies and will continue to inform current and prospective students of any changes.
我们将持续评估相应的官方机构提供的可靠信息,如有任何变化,学校会第一时间告知学生。

9.   What is the UK government doing to prevent the spread of Coronavirus?
英国政府有采取措施防御新型冠状病毒的传播吗?
The Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England are working to tackle the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and respond in a way that offers substantial protection to the public. View the coronavirus action plan, which details the actions taken so far and what the UK government are planning to do next.
英国卫生和社会保障部 (The Department of Health and Social Care)以及英国公共卫生部(Public Health England)正在努力阻止冠状病毒(COVID-19)的扩散,以及为公众提供充分的保护。同学们可以查看英国政府针对冠状病毒疫情的行动计划了解详情 (coronavirus action plan)

If you are a current student:
如果你是在读学生:

10. Will my visa be affected if I do not attend lectures?
如果我不去上课会影响我目前的签证么?
Attending lectures is the best way to be successful on your academic course, and is also a requirement of the Home Office. The University remains open and classes are taking place as normal. Unless you have been advised to enter self-isolation, you are expected to attend teaching and assessment as usual.
学生上课是英国Home Office的一项要求。目前大学保持开放,正常上课。除非有需要被自我隔离的建议,否则大学鼓励学生照常上课。

11. Why are people wearing facemasks on campus?
为什么有学生戴口罩?
The wearing of facemasks is very common across the globe when someone has a cough or cold.
This does not indicate that the individual has coronavirus or is of any threat to others. There is some medical evidence that the wearing of masks limits the spread of colds or infection. Public Health England has not recommended that members of the public or student community wear masks in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. However, if a student chooses to wear a mask, they are welcome to do so.
虽然英国卫生部不建议公众场合佩戴口罩,但学校十分理解学生因为恐慌冠状病毒佩戴口罩进行自我保护。 学生仍然可以选择佩戴口罩,学校坚决抵制任何因为佩戴口罩引起的任何形式的歧视。

12. How can I protect myself against COVID-19?
我应该如何保护自己免受新冠病毒的影响?
The advice from the government is clear and simple: good hand hygiene is the best form of defence against COVID-19 (or any virus) on a personal level. In practical terms this means washing your hands more often, especially:  

根据英国政府的建议,做好个人卫生清洁是做好防御冠状病毒的最好方式,尤其是勤洗手:

• when you get to work/study or arrive home  
• after you blow your nose, cough or sneeze  
• before you eat or handle food  
• 当你上班,上学或者到家后
• 当你咳嗽,打喷嚏之后
• 当你进食之前

You should wash your hands for 20 seconds, using soap and water or hand sanitiser. You should also cough or sneeze into tissues before binning them.  
建议洗手时长持续20秒,使用洗手液或肥皂。如有打喷嚏或咳嗽,建议使用纸巾并且及时丢弃。

All of our study locations have ample and accessible hand washing facilities with hot water and soap dispensers which are regularly restocked. These facilities should be the primary way for staff and students to maintain good hand hygiene.
学校在所有的学习活动区域配有充足的洗手液和热水,方便学生和教职员工做好个人清洁卫生。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【大学申请】→ 回复:英国考文垂大学针对新型冠状病毒的问题解答
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找